Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New year!!

Yes new year, 2009.............wow last year went fast and now here it is Jan. 1, 2009. Well as I sit here and the kids are playing I think how lucky I am to have all 6 of my kids and another on the way. I feel very blessed and know that 2009 will bring us many more good things.

GiGi is doing well, house training is taking longer then I would like it too but she is doing pretty well with it. It is when I get side tracked that opps happens. The kids are really enjoying her.

Xmas was a blast as it always is. The kids got way too much stuff and I need to get in the toys room and clean it up and sort the things and pass on things they do not need :-)

I failed my 1 hour GDT and get to go tomorrow to tkae the 3 hour which is really not going to be fun!!

I will add some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

6 kids, one on the way and you added a puppy?! CRAZY WOMAN! heehee that's like another new born! I hope the house training comes along!

I love christmas.... it is so fun watching the kids get so excited!

i hope you pass the 3 hour test! what a pain to have to do that! did you have GD with any of the others?