Saturday, January 17, 2009

James is 13th...........

Well James turned 13 year old yesterday and I am looking at him wondering where has thetime gone. He is 1 inch taller them me now and his voice is changing and you can see on his top lip where there is a little bit of dark hair starting to show. Wow the time goes by way too fast. We had a great day with him and I hope he too had a wonderful day. Tonight he has 9 boys over which I think by the time all said and done I will be glad when there parents come to get them!! Is that bad of me??? Oh well for now they are in the basement.

As the baby front goes, I only have 8 weeks left!! I am getting excited at the chance to see this person, he or she that is kicking me :-) I also am not feeling really well, my back on the left side is really hurting. To the pint that sometime I can't walk so I will be glad for March to come. Not too soon,I want the baby to be healthy.

Well I must run as I hear so loud boys!! :-)

No comments: