Thursday, December 18, 2008

on the count down

Ok so I have the shopping all done and will bake on sat and maybe sun if I still need to............BUT the wrapping still needs done but no time. I am hopping that tonight I can start it after the hubby gets home from work. I just love Christmas it so much fun and the kids are really getting excited!! We have one gift that they will sat night, a PUPPY, not sure how we are planning on giving it to them but I am so excited!!! Our puppy's name is GiGi. THe kids have been asking for one since summer and I keep putting them off and we talked about it and we are doing it. Just think a puppy now and then March a baby and then our house will be a Daddy, Mommy, 5 boys, 1 girl, a newborn baby, a cat and a dog..............oh no what was I thinking. No I am just being silly. I will post some pictures after the boys get there gift.

Sat I am baking and taking the younger 4 to see Santa.
Sun having my parents over for my dad birthday and some baking for the kids at school.
Mon and tues the kids have school and Wed. off to my grandma and pap for xmas eve dinner and some gifts for the kids. Then thur XMAS DAY!!!!!! I hope it snows.

Oh and I think just maybe we have some name Joshua Drake and Kera Jean...........
Ya like???

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

OH MY! seven? God bless you! you deserve a medal! honestly, if there was more time in the day, well night actually because i would LOVE to be able to sleep more...lol, i would...nah, i'm DONE! heehee
thanks for stopping by my site and good luck on #7!
i LOVE boys...and that would be me, 5 boys, IF there were to ever be another! ;-)