Thursday, December 04, 2008

99 days left

Yes that is right, 99 days left till this baby is born!!! I cna't belive that it is getting so close. I really need to get moving on getting things ready for this baby. We do have a boys name pciked out, Joshua Drake..........a girl we like Kera Jean but that is not set in stone yet. I just know with christmas in 3 weeks and the new year this time will fly and it will be Jan before I know it. I can't wait to hold this baby in my arms and see that person who is kicking me lots :-)

Today we are going to put up christmas tree which is so exciting, I jsut love this time of the year. I have the christmas cards all done and ready to me sent out. I still need to make cookies and shop :-)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi!! I got your message. The only reason why I am so ahead is because I am going in for surgery this coming Tuesday. I wanted to make sure everything was done, I will be laid up for a few weeks.