Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I have alot to be thankful for this year. I have 5 great boys and a sweet little girl! and new baby due in 15 weeks. We are all doing very well and I am very happy! What more could I ask for in this life!!

We went to my grandma's and had dinner and it was very good!! She is a wonderful cook and enjoy eatting it too! It was fun seeing family that I had not seen for awhile too. The next day we (mom, grandma, Aunt and I) went shopping for black Friday. It was very fun and I was so tired by the end of the day :-) My mom got most of the kids shopping done and grandma got most of her shopping done too. I didn't! So I still have lots to do. I really want to get our tree this week and get things together for xmas. I love this time of the year, it rocks!! I love to watch the kids and see the excitement in there little eyes!

1 comment:

Erin said...

How fun. your family is beautiful