Monday, November 10, 2008

nesting like a mad women...

I am 22 weeks 3 days along and I must be nesting or something because I have been cleaning like a mad women. I started yesterday when I put Kenna's new bed together and now we need to buy her mattress. Today I got up and got the kids off to school and then I had to take hubby his lunch that he forgot and then back home checked some e-mail and up stairs I went. I started in my room and let me tell you I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned, I Wiped down things and changed our sheets and it looks so nice!!!! Cleaned the floor and under the bed. I have a list that I want done and I can sit till it is done!!

Well I off to clean some more!!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey girly go to baby namer Oxygen. It great. Maybe I will come up with some thing. I names my little girl Gianna Marie-Ellen People love it. Thanks for following my site