Saturday, November 15, 2008

23 weeks

Yesterday I was 23 weeks along and I had my OB appt which was good, I gained 5 pounds in the last month which now puts me at a 10 pound gain (darn I should have taken off that coat!!) My blood pressure was 130/80 which they were happy with but is high for me so I will be watching that to make sure all is well. I go back in 4 weeks and get to take the 1 hour GDT, can;t wait for this test! So I will be there for at least 1 hour.

Oh a good note I feel pretty good another then this cold I have which is good :-) I am getting excited about xmas!!!!!!!! I love xmas, is my favorite time of the year!! I need to start my shopping and can't wait to put up the tree!!!!!!!! Which bring to my living room and how I need a plan on where things will sit :-)

On the name game, this poor baby still does not have one! We just don;t know what we are going to name it, I will not really feel any pressure till aftr xmas and then I will want a name!!!

No comments: