Sunday, November 23, 2008

and so the sickness hits us

Well I was hoping till at least Jan. before we would get any sickness in this house but it found us! Thur night around midnight my poor baby girl woke up and threw up all over me not just once but 2 time even got in my hair!! I felt so baby for my poor baby. She was fine after that and when back to sleep and woke up the next day and was like nothing ever happen. Now I just pray that no one else gets sick.


On a good note our xmas cards are done for 2008 and I love them. I always wonder how I could like this year's better then last years but somehow they always turn our perfect! It took some time to get the kids to sit still and let me tell you that was something. Why is that you would think your 12 and 10 year old would sit down and not move?? How come your 12 year yells at the younger ones and your 10 year old keeps moving around and will not sit in one spot?? Wow it took me 2 try's to get a group picture of them but I got it!!! It is not the best but is shows what our life is like with them. It is a real personality picture so to speak!
And here it is.....


Photobucket


Also things are going with the baby and I a few picture to show how the belly is growing very large. I look at my last picture at 24 weeks and think what the heck is this belly going to look like in 16 more weeks!! Wow I feel so big when I look at this............



Photobucket

No comments: