Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 days............

9 days till xmas and the best gift I could have gotten came today!! Michael is off work!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for him, for the kids and for me :-) We are so blessed and I just want to shot it out!

The kids, well Kylie is 9 months old already, she is 18lbs 4oz already and has 2 teeth. SHe follows me going mamamamama, it is cute most of the time. Kenna and Jordan play well with each most days, thank goodness...........the other 4 are in school and I miss them while they are gone.

Jan I start some class in PHOTOTGRAPHY!!!!! I am hoping to get better and then I can charge people and make some money, how mice would that be.

till next I hope you all have a wonderful Hoilday season!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wanted to invite you to check out my site for moms
http://www.chatterscene.com