Saturday, May 30, 2009

love the van

Yes I love my new van and it so nice to beable to pick and go and everyone fits!!!! and I can bring everything I need for 7 kids. It is big but so worth it. Oh most makes me want to have another baby, haha, Yea that is just want I need right :-) Oh well it was funny!!

Hoping to go the beach with the kids this summer, I would love that but will have to see if that is some that we can find the time and the money to do!

Jason's 11th birthday is mon, who where did the time go!! He is getting so big and doing so well with baseball.

On a sad note one of my close friends found out she has breast cancer and pains me to even write it. SHe has 2 kids 13 and 15 and I just don't know what I would do if that was me...........I pray and pray that every things works out in her favor but deep down I am scarred to death for her, she only 3 years older then I am and if she can get this terrible thing then I could too........this has really hit home in a terrible way and I never thought I would look at life so differnt then I am right now. I love my LIFE!!!!! I love my KIDS!!!!!!!!! and darn I plan to be here to see them havae there own children so day..........and I sure my frined did too, so how did this happen???? SHe is such a wonderful person and mother and friends....................... oh I do be a frined to her and stay strong when I all I want to do keep crying like a baby for her, for me and kids and her family........ I love her like a sister.........I need to be strong for her and I WILL

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so sorry about your friend, Laurie. Please know that lots of people get this disease and are around for many more years to come. My MIL had it 7 years ago and has been cancer free for 6 years now. It is a hard process, and she will need your friendship, but it is doable.

That said, be sad and scared and angry about it. Those feelings are worthy of admitting. We all had those feelings too. And when one of my best friends had non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma I about collapsed for a day or two, just getting my brain around it. I was so afraid she would die. She's still with us, also cancer-free, 3.5 years later.

I know you hear all about the people who die, but lots survive too.

Happy birthday to your oldest! Amazing that he is 11 and you have 7 kids now.