Saturday, March 28, 2009

cars and washer...........

so in a perfect world we would go buy a new van that seated 13-14 people and be happy. We stop and get another washer and dryer too so it does nto take me 2-3 days to do clothes and then antoher day to put it all away. If hubby worked AIG we could take our bonus and get the things we need BUT since we are not that rich we can't. We have to take 2 cars when we go anywhere as a family and I spent 2-3 days washing clothes. Mabye Jon and Kate plus 8 can give me one of her washer. She only has 1 more person in her family then I do :-) and she loves to tell the world how hard it is to rasie 8 children, hum maybe if I cry the blues I too can get free stuff???? Where should I cry and to whom??

On a happy note Kylie is doing well and she is so cute :-) and the boys and Kenna all love her. well I need to run the kids need me .............

No comments: