Monday, February 02, 2009

Stress.........

So the title tell you it all!! We have a boys name pciked out but no girls, I would like to get pictures take of my belly since this will be it, I don't have things ready for the baby and to top it all off, out Surburan will not seat all 9 of us.........

We thought by checking the internet that we would maybe be able to get a bench seat, found a sight and we were all excited it would be around $1200 for the seat and then what ever it would be to get it installed. So not bad BUT they can't help for about 1 year because you have to have the seat belts, out seat belts come out of our seat???? We can't wait a year. So next we called around to junk yard and found a place, more like a savage yard so we were told they have like 4 so we sent and guess what none...........Next stop a car dealer and told them waht we wanted and they said they could nto but to check Trick my Truck and they maybe could help us. (They don't open till 9am today) while there we check the price to buy a new Tahoe, no surburans on the lot and They we $57,000.........waht??? That would be a very large $850 car payment which we can not afford, I mean I guess we could if we didn't eat and didn't use any gas...........No wonder the auto business can sell cars or trucks, who can afford that???? So I as i sit here and ponder on what the heck we are going to do, I stress myself about it. This means that we will have to always take 2 cars when we go anywhere as a family which stinks!! I just pray to god that he some how can help us make something work. Please god help us....

No comments: