Friday, February 13, 2009

36 weeks today!!!

Yes I am not 36 weeks!!!! On Mon I was at the OB's and they did the GBS test and ask if I wanted check and I was like yes!! I have been have lots of pressure so I am wondering if anything is going on. She goes well you are 1-2cm and 80% effaced but baby is still high. I said 80% and she goes oh no need to worry I think you will make it March 6th but not till you due (March 13th) I said well I tend to go fast so the 80% kinda of worries me and she ask how close I live to the hosp and I told her 30 mins and she goes well if you think you are in labor call us better safe then sorry. Michael is worried and now calls from work about 3 times a day to check on me. I am having contractions but nothing makes me think I am in labor :-) but if I was I would be ok with it :-) I do feel like the baby is a lower then it was. I go back on Mon for my 36 weeks check up!!

I am getting things ready. Outfit for baby and stuff I need at the hosp. I have been cleaning and doing things around the house so that when baby comes I am go to go. Took some pretty belly pictures which I am very happy with. Still have stuff I want to do like clean the house top to bottom!!!!

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

nesting...it's getting closer mama!

i love getting ready for the baby, and picking the perfect outfit for them to come in!

i hope it happens when you are all ready!!